Essential Question

ESSENTIAL QUESTION: What is the best way for a blue belt in the light weight division to have a chance in winning the Pan-American Worlds Tournament?

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
A: For the thirty hours, I will be focusing on my second answer of my EQ, which has to do with technique. Not only will I be taking classes at my professors school, but also at my masters facility, taking the competition class as many times possible. In these classes I will be asking questions to our master about technique what specifically should I be focusing on the most related to the technique and movement. I will also take jiu jitsu classes with my fellow classmate for the fun of it. 

2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
A: The way I will meet my expectation of 30 hours of evidence will be by photos, videos, and possibly use one of my peers as a witness. My peer would gladly help record my jiu jitsu class for the purpose of creating a video as evidence and as well as for my senior presentation. I will also keep up with my component log 2. That how I plan to show my evidence towards my 30 hours.

3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
A: In order for me to get more into depth with my topic is by conducting more interviews with people around jiu jitsu al to as well as people who have competed a lot in order to answer all my answers for my essential question. One of my interviewees will be Professor Pedro Elias because I know that he has competed in a lot of tournaments and and he's also placed in a lot of them as well. He has also trained UFC fighters to prepare for fights.

4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.
A: Done.


1 comment:

  1. APPROVED.
    _________
    Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
    A: For the thirty hours, I will be focusing on my second answer of my EQ, which has to do with technique. Not only will I be taking classes at my professors school, but also at my masters facility, taking the competition class as many times possible. In these classes I will be asking questions to our master about technique what specifically should I be focusing on the most related to the technique and movement. I will also take jiu jitsu classes with my fellow classmate for the fun of it.

    2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
    A: The way I will meet my expectation of 30 hours of evidence will be by photos, videos, and possibly use one of my peers as a witness. My peer would gladly help record my jiu jitsu class for the purpose of creating a video as evidence and as well as for my senior presentation. I will also keep up with my component log 2. That how I plan to show my evidence towards my 30 hours.

    3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
    A: In order for me to get more into depth with my topic is by conducting more interviews with people around jiu jitsu al to as well as people who have competed a lot in order to answer all my answers for my essential question. One of my interviewees will be Professor Pedro Elias because I know that he has competed in a lot of tournaments and and he's also placed in a lot of them as well. He has also trained UFC fighters to prepare for fights.

    4. Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.

    ReplyDelete