Essential Question

ESSENTIAL QUESTION: What is the best way for a blue belt in the light weight division to have a chance in winning the Pan-American Worlds Tournament?

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

End of January Blog

Throughout this month of January I focused on body endurance exercises as well as my cardio. I wanted to get maximum performance when sparring. At my mentorship, I focused on my strength, agility, speed, and cardio. I went  Mondays to Fridays for about 2 and a half hours. On Mondays and Wednesdays we had fight simulation classes and on those days I focused on my speed, and endurance. On Thursdays and Tuesdays I focused on my strength of all of my body. I worked them out constantly throughout the classes. On Fridays it would be a day of relaxing the muscles and stretching of the muscles. Those days I also focused on my breathing. My professor was a great helping along with all the students there trying to motivate me and for me to push harder and harder everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment