Essential Question

ESSENTIAL QUESTION: What is the best way for a blue belt in the light weight division to have a chance in winning the Pan-American Worlds Tournament?

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

1. I did my mentorship at So Cal Jiu Jitsu.

2. My contact is Albert Alvarado

3. I did  a total of 41 hours going almost every day for 2 months and a  half.

4. During these hours I prepared for my first tournament in a while those months. Learned to control my mind and not to panic because that is the worst thing you could ever do. I worked on my cardio, endurance and strength as well. Those classes where we brought the fight simulation back into play, Ii feel like those were on of the classes that paid off the most because of the fact that it was more of a control game of your body and you have to learn how to control it. the same thing with the long sparring matches.

5. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment