Essential Question

ESSENTIAL QUESTION: What is the best way for a blue belt in the light weight division to have a chance in winning the Pan-American Worlds Tournament?

Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10: Senior Project: The Holiday

1. What I did over break was do a bunch of open mat classes with the fight simulation class for more cardio. There were a total 16 classes I could have attended but I didn't because I ended up going to the hospital and I have been banned from exercise for 2 months to give my body a rest. I have tried to go recent and do a little bit of exercise but it did not go well with me. The classes consisted of open mat which are classes that just have sparring for the whole two hour class. After that class we had a fight simulation class that involved kicks punches and gloves. As well as fight simulations full on.

2. The most important thing I learned from this winter vacation was to take care of my body better so I can live a long lasting happy live. I also learned that I need to control my body and do what I want it to do with better control so and to relax my body and not panic, or gas myself out rather quickly. I also learned to exercise much much harder and breaking through my limits and not let something small keep you from doing something you were committed to doing.

3. If I were to ask someone 10 questions related to my senior project, it would be Professor Pedro Elias. Reason for this is because he is a great competitor and has won many tournaments and has placed in many. I would ask him what he does to get into the physical and mental state to give himself confidence and to no be so nervous. I would also ask him how hard he train and what he does and if he dies any other things besides Jiu Jitsu. He would be a great interviewee.

No comments:

Post a Comment