Essential Question

ESSENTIAL QUESTION: What is the best way for a blue belt in the light weight division to have a chance in winning the Pan-American Worlds Tournament?

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blog 22

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I'm most proud if making time and keeping most of the kids entertained with my presentation.


(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?
I would give myself a P

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
I would give myself a P

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
The thing that worked for me was being able to have a mentor into guiding me. 

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
I wish that for my presentation, I would have had a better activity and more statistics. 

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.
I can now get in from of people and give a speech or lecture without having to struggle as much. As for in the Navy it will benefit me greatly. I will be able to communicate a lot better with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment