Essential Question

ESSENTIAL QUESTION: What is the best way for a blue belt in the light weight division to have a chance in winning the Pan-American Worlds Tournament?

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blog 8

1. What is my working EQ?
  A: What is the best way to preparing the world Pan Ams? 

2. What is a possible answer to your working EQ?
  A: What is the best way to preparing for the World Pan Ams?
  • Further your techniques and your movement. Review your basics and try to prefect them as much as possible when practicing them. Be as smooth as possible with technique and be calm.
  • Keep yourself I'm shape and do aerobic exercises. Keep your stimina the same or better it. 

3. What is the most important source you have used that has helped you come up with an answer to your working EQ? 
  A: My Jiu Jitsu class in training me and perfecting my technique. My choice who's my coach, helping me understand the art more. The students there pushing me harder. 
  
4. Who is your mentor, or where are you volunteering, and how does what you are doing relate to your working EQ?
  A: my mentor is Albert alverado also known as my coach. I am doing my mentoring at So Cal Jiu Jitsu. This is related to my EQ because I'm am preparing my technique for one of the biggest tournaments in the Jiu Jitsu federation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment