Essential Question

ESSENTIAL QUESTION: What is the best way for a blue belt in the light weight division to have a chance in winning the Pan-American Worlds Tournament?

Saturday, November 30, 2013

End of November Blog

During the month of November I was preparing for a Jiu Jitsu tournament. For two months I was training nonstop, pushing myself more and more. Throughout my training I injured my knee while training with my partner 2 weeks before my tournament but I didn't let that stop be from preparing for my tournament. I ate right, watched my diet and also did Anerobic exercise as well. Even though I was injured, I went to my tournament and placed second after my knee injury. I realized that you need to not hurt yourself right before a major event and I will watch out for that on my next tournament. For my next tournament I also realized that I need to do more of an aerobic exercise to better my cardio for my future tournament that might last for 36 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment